Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Does Your Ortmann Say?

Matt and I were completely stumped Wednesday evening after a dinner of Hunan chicken and sweet and sour pork.We were sitting around cracking open cookies when Eli kept asking us what his ortmann says. Matt resorted to," ortmann is one of the dragons on Dragon Tales."" Yeah right", I say because I know my dragons names and there isn't a one of them named Ortmann! Cassie, Ord, Zac and Wheezie, just so ya know. Okay, I admit he was close with Ord, but this still didn't make any sense. When Eli finally got tired of repeating himself to his confused parents, he picked up a small strip of paper sitting next to his cookie, held it up in the air, sighed (loudly) and said " What does this ortmann say?" Of course you know what happens next. Matt and I bust up. Oh okay we get it -FORTUNE !!! Duh!! I take the strip of paper and read it aloud to Eli, "Your ortmann says, Life to you is a dashing and bold adventure." Pretty fitting ortmann if I do say so myself:)

No comments: