Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things Overheard In A Minivan Part 1

Ben to Eli, "When we grow up and move out of Mom and Dad's house I'm going to be a conservationist, what are you going to be?"
I glance in the rearview mirror back at Eli, curious of his reply. I'm sure Eli is thinking, What, I have to move out of our house???
Eli to Ben,"A Dad."( When the Lord knit Eli together He wove in extra large amounts of preciousness, so much so that at only 45 lbs. it often falls out of him. )
Eli to Mom," Mom, when I grow up will you buy me a house?"
Oh how I love this tender boy. I told him that when he is a grown-up the Lord will provide and he will be able to buy his own house.
Lord, please let it be the one next door to mine. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....on the next street over from Mema........Amen.