Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ahoy, Matey!


Meet Jack Sparrow, the cat not the pirate. What's that? You say, he looks familiar? As well he should. Jack Sparrow was born in our house underneath the stairs in a Christmas tree box. So now you know where to place him. Jack Sparrow lives across the street at the Callahan residence, but I think he still misses his mommy,Maybelline. Yes he has lived there since he was only five weeks old and yes he is over a year old but regardless, this is how I find Jack Sparrow nearly every morning. Peering in through the sidelight window as if he is just checking on us making sure we still live here or maybe he just wants to catch a glimpse of his mommy. Whatever the reason, I always like when I walk by and see his cute pink nose on the glass. It makes me go, that's Jack Sparrow and he was born in our house underneath the stairs in a Christmas tree box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack Sparrow's little face puts a lump in my throat. We do not know what they know. A mystery and their connection to us.