Thursday, July 17, 2008

Without A Stitch



This is not the way I was expecting Sam to look when I got him up from his nap on Sunday. When he laid down he had on a diaper, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and when he got up....nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch. He has expertly learned how to disrobe himself and since Sunday, three more times. I walk in his room and there he sits in his crib au naturel, just a grin on his face. He is very proud of his inventive acquirement and I am equally amused. Is the "miracle of the moment" when I am wiping poo off of bed rails or changing crib sheets again? Maybe the miracle is that I would do this everyday for the rest of my life just to see the charmed little boy smile,to feel his hand in mine while I walk him to the tub, and to tickle his bare naked tummy.

No comments: