Monday, July 21, 2008

Has Eight Years Really Gone By????


Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!!! To my beautiful eight year old boy, who has surpassed all of my expectations on what it would be like to be your mom. You are everything I imagined you to be and more. I still remember the very first time I held you and cried,"My baby, my baby," you were a dream come to life. Everyday that I get to be your mom is a blessing and I am so glad the Lord put you in our family. In eight years from now you will be sixteen and I won't even post how old that makes me!!!! Slow down babe, let me hold onto you a little bit longer. I love you more than you could ever know and I am so proud of who you are and who I get to watch you become. Love, Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin you have been a joy to father and I love you with all my heart as I do all my boys. You are growing up too fast. Can't wait to go on our float trips together. Love you son!

Dad