Monday, June 30, 2008

A Moss Addition!!!


My sister will love me so much for posting this hospital picture of her, but what a sweet way to announce that the Moss family will shortly add another baby to their clan. This will be baby #2 for them. Allyson Moss(baby pictured above) will be five in October.(hard to believe)She is going to be a big sister and I'm sure a little mother as well. Speaking of big sister's acting like mother's to their siblings, I have this deep sense of desire to basically hold Melissa's hand through this. Like my little sister isn't a grown woman! It's like I want to make a lasagna and bake bread and deliver it to her house with a vase full of white daisies and make sure she takes her pre-natals and go to every dr.'s appointment with her to make sure they treat her well and that she understands it all and then I want to drive her home, tuck her in bed and make sure her feet are elevated so her ankles don't swell. This is ridiculous I know, but it's just the way I feel. I love you Melissa and I can hardly wait to meet this new niece or nephew of mine. Please take care of yourself as I don't live nearby to compulsively take care of you.(to which you breathe a huge sigh of relief:)CONGRATULATIONS JOSH AND MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: