Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More From My Family Circus

"How do French people kiss?"-Elijah

"I'll be outside collecting lady bug larva."- Ben

Me to Eli-" Did you get all the shampoo out of your hair?"
"Yeah, I even got all the air conditioner out."
"The what??"
"The air conditioner, you know the stuff in the green bottle that makes my hair soft."

We spent the day at a waterpark, and there was some loud music pumping. I seized the moment and started to sing and dance along, some lady turned around smiling at me, and I told her I love to embarass my kids. My eight year old responds with," Mom, your only embarassing yourself."

I walk by the fridge and Eli has his nose smashed up against the freezer.
I am wondering, "Should I even ask?" I went for it. "What in the world are you doing?"
"I am smelling the ice cream."
So, I stick my nose right up besides his and sure enough it smelled great!!

After church I Got Eli out of his class and he said,"Church was so long I forgot what you were wearing."

At the doctors office I was trying to overhear what the dr. was saying to the lady in the next room (she had a screaming baby who apparently had tonsilitis and ear infections) Ben says, "Mom, are you meddling?"

"Goldfish make me fart."- any guesses???

Sammy is my little british baby who says, "Ello, mummy." Cracks me up every time, and then I talk in my british accent(I picked up from watching so many episodes of Thomas the Train) asking my kids things like, "Would you like a spot of tea?

"It's the last hour of the day where all the numbers are the same."- Ben

Eli slowly releasing air out of a balloon, says, "Listen, I can make my balloon sound like Summer." (His four month old cousin who really has a good set of lungs.)

Ask Sam-Sam to do anything for you these days and he says, "Okey-Okey" or "Roger Doger" (sooo cute)

No comments: