Friday, January 16, 2009

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, My Babies are in the Tub

Okay, so it's the middle of January and it's about 5 degrees outside, no joke. My boys are driving me nutty, we are counting the days until spring. 63 days. The skies are gray, the ground is gray, the trees look gray. What is a mom to do? (besides pull her gray hair out? UGH.) Today the boys are going in the tub. I know that by the time they get out my bathroom will resemble the locker room at the YMCA, but I don't care, it's worth the wreckage. With the help of a little or a lot of watermelon bubble bath and some or maybe the whole can of cherry foam soap, the boys will have fun and they will be squeaky clean. They will have pruny fingers and tropical smelling hair, and I will have just enough time to take their picture and post this blog. Then I will make their lunches and fight the gray day.

Wish I had a wet mop....sigh

No comments: